ABOUT THE STUDIO - TX HILL COUNTRY
Led by Gail Stouffer, our studio is a collective of glass and metal artists who love to share what we've learned from years of study and employment as working artists. As artist-instructors who teach, we are seasoned professionals who practice our craft at the highest levels. The studio is outfitted with state of the art equipment, tools, and supplies to allow our students the best glass and metals workshop experience in the Texas Hill Country.
OUR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND SUPPLIES:
- KILNS: 36" x 36" x15" Fiber Kiln, 26" x 26" x 11" Fiber Kiln, 15" x 18" Ceram-a-glass Brick Kiln, 11" x 4.5" Brick Kiln, 9" x 9" 9" Vitrigraph Kiln.
- COLD WORKING: MK 600 Diamond Blade Tile Saw, Taurus 3 Diamond Ring Saw, Covington 12" Diamond Lap, Gryphette Bit Grinders, 41" Covington Wet Belt Sander, Cyclone 36" Sandblasting Cabinet, 60 Gallon/150 PSI Compressor, Flexible Shaft Rotary Tools, Die Grinders, Alpha Pneumatic Diamond Disc Grinder.
- TOOLS & SUPPLIES: For glass working, metal clay, and more, you name it, we've got it!
- MATERIALS: We have an abundant supply of Bullseye Glass and all the items you'll need for the best metals classes. If you want something special, let us know and we'll make it happen!
- WORKING SPACE: The studio has two separate workspaces, separating cold working and sandblasting from the kiln areas. We have great open workspace for all types of glass and metal work. We even have great outdoor space for welding, mold making, and more!
We are facilitators of a fun, creative, and safe experience! Each one of us works diligently to share our knowledge and create an exciting experience without a sales pitch. We're connected to the best suppliers, so we can help you outfit your studio in the smartest, most cost efficient way.
Check our BLOG page for upcoming special events and activities that make this a fun place to be.
Join us in our happy place!