PHOTO | graphic | GLASS
Instructor: Gail Stouffer
Want to learn some really cool airbrush techniques? Simple screen printing? How about some new ways to make images with powders? Interested in realistic photo color decals? Today is your lucky day!
You'll learn some really slick tricks to create imagery on your glass without your computer! This low-tech class gives you pretty cool high-tech results! Employing personalized photography, pattern, color layering, and stenciling will fuel your originality! Join us for 3 days of captivating, colorful, concept creation!
You’ll experience the following:
- Producing your own vibrant custom printed decals!
- Creating with simple screenprinting techniques!
- Airbrushing color, blending and layering with bright glass enamels!
- Making reusable custom stencils and masks!
- Powder imagery with textures!
- Creating handwritten text on glass!
….. Plus, you’ll learn the firing schedules that work for every COE of glass!
This class does not require any computer work! Finally, a class that’s perfect for beginning and experienced glass, clay, and mixed-media students who want to create in a new way.
LEVEL - NEXT STEP - Some glass fusing experience is necessary.
WORKSHOP - 3 Days - 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
CLASS FEES - $ 475 Due at Registration (non-taxable)
MATERIALS FEE - $120 Due on the Day of Class (taxable)
We Also Recommend